Posted: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 12:02 by Miss Freya Green
Active Essex Assistant Relationship Manager
Location: County Hall, Chelmsford
Hours: Full time 37 hours per week however part time applications will be considered
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 per annum
Interviews will take place on 15th and 16th May 2018.
The 2017-21 Active Essex strategy "Changing 1 Million lives to get Essex Active" focuses on increasing and sustaining participation in Physical Activity and Sport and impacting on the wider outcomes for the population... Read More »
Posted: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 11:54 by Miss Freya Green
Closing Date: 7th May
Bury St Edmunds Rugby Club, are about to complete their 3rd season in National 2 South.
We are extremely proud to be Suffolk and Norfolk's premier Club.
Having completed our term of consolidation it is our ambition to continue to develop and
progress as a club. We have an excellent record in being a valuable stepping stone for ambitious, developing
players, coaches and management where we have been a valuable and important part of
personal improvement, helping to build skills and... Read More »
Posted: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 10:23 by Miss Freya Green
Reporting to: Group Facilitator
Main Aim: To assist the Facilitator run the Sporting Memories Group.
1. To be available to help set up the group this may involve arranging tables/ chairs,
banners and sporting memories resources.
2. To welcome everyone when they arrive at the venue.
3. To introduce yourself to the participants and their relatives.
4. Help new people feel relaxed by giving a brief description of what happens at the
group, when the break can be expected, if there is tea and coffee, where... Read More »
Posted: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 10:22 by Miss Freya Green
Reporting to: Suffolk Sporting Memories Project Coordinator
Main Aim: To plan and facilitate sessions of the Sporting Memories Group
1. To regularly liaise with the Project Coordinator, including ensuring the weekly
monitoring form is completed and attend bi monthly training and support and
2. To take a register of attendees
3. To plan a programme of activities and ensure the resources and equipment are
available when required for running the group.
4. Establish some ground rules... Read More »