- Amount Available
- up to £2,000
- Type of funding
- Athlete / Individual, Club, Group or Organisation, Disability
- 11:59pm - Fri 29th September, 2017
- Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport
What type of project can we support?
We are interested in projects that improve resilience within your community of interest. This can include sessional activities/respite support, equipment for sessional activities, trips and residential breaks. We are also interested in new approaches and innovative ideas as well as sustainable approaches to supporting your community of interest. We do not fund running costs or continuation of existing and ongoing work.
All projects must support a community of interest, ie people who are:
- Disabled or suffering chronic illness
- Living in poverty
- Voluntary carers
- Isolated older people
- Other demonstrable significant need
Key Performance Targets:
Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate improvements against at least one of our Key Performance Targets to be successful for a grant:
- Beneficiaries have decreased social isolation
- Beneficiaries report improved health and wellbeing
- Beneficiaries report improved resilience/coping mechanisms
- Beneficiaries have improved life skills
- Beneficiaries have improved opportunities
Round 3 is now open and closes on 29th September with decisions being announced no later than 24th November 2017.