Functional Fitness MOT Training Day
- Stowmarket Community Centre
This one day course, delivered by Later Life Training will focus on:
- Highlighting the importance of functional fitness and the physical activity guidelines
- Undertaking a Functional Fitness MOT together
- Assessing and interpreting the results and having a conversation about taking action
- How to plan local MOT events and activities
The Functional Fitness MOT results can be used with an older person to highlight their individual strengths and weaknesses and the next steps required to initiate physical activity participation. This is followed by discussion around the person's needs, preferences and motivation to take advantage of local opportunities and activities designed to promote active ageing.
Cost: £70 + VAT public sector, £60 + VAT NGOs and Charities
More details of the Functional Fitness MOT can be found HERE.
For details on how to book a place, click THIS LINK.