Time to Listen (18th March 2019)
The workshop will: • Describe how a club welfare officer works with others to create a child centred environment • Explain how the club welfare officer role fits into the wider safeguarding environment • Apply learning to case studies including sharing good safeguarding practice
There are three prerequisites that delegates attending this course must meet, and they are:
- Club welfare officers must have attended a recognised, basic safeguarding children and young people course e.g. Sports Coach UK Safeguarding and Protecting Children
- Delegates must bring their NGB safeguarding and protecting children policy and procedures to the course
- Delegates must bring their job description and person specification for the role and responsibilities of the club welfare officer to the course
Please note, this course is not endorsed by the FA, ECB or LTA.
Cancellations and Amendments:
• All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing to email@example.com.
• Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
• The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking as shown below.28 calendar days or more 100% Refund or attendee amendment
Between 28 and 14 calendar days 50% Refund or attendee amendment
14 days or less No refund or attendee amendment will be given.
GDPR Notice: The personal information you provide will be used in a number of ways: • To process your order • To process your payment via bank/credit card/invoice • To share with the event organiser/tutor for administrative purposes for the event • To record course/activity or event attendance • For statistical analysis • To store information about your booking in our back office secure website system for accounting, sales and statistical analysis purposes.• To photograph the event/course • At the event/course we may take photographs of you. These may contain identifiable photographs of you and may be used in the following ways: • On social media as a record of the event • For future marketing promotion materials to advertise similar events • To be stored as a record of the event If you do not wish to be photographed please notify the event organiser who will record your preference not to be photographed. We will thereby refrain from taking any photographs of you. If you have any questions or queries regarding this please contact Suffolk Sport via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone during office hours: 01394 444605.