SOSA Dance Fitness Instructor Training Day
160 Hadleigh Road
- Contact Telephone
- 01473 345350
- Sun, 24 Feb 2019 (10:00 - 16:00)
- ActivLives, Chair Dance, Dance Fitness, Instructor, SOSA, Training Day
Local Charity ActivLives is helping to reduce loneliness and social isolation and keep people active through a wide range of exciting, fun, activities. Working in partnership with SOSA Fitness, ActivLives have been trailing a new and innovative activity called – Seated SOSA Dance Fitness. Seated SOSA Dance Fitness has been created to be fully inclusive, so that EVERYONE can take part.
Using routines that are adaptable for all levels of abilities and health conditions, with special considerations for older adults, Seated SOSA Dance Fitness is an authentic International dance fitness programme with a cross genre approach.
- Authentic Dance Moves – All choreography is designed to stay true to the authentic technique of each dance style… gain a skill for life!
- Fun-packed – Set to a soundtrack of fun & catchy dance tunes to get you singing as well as dancing!
- Promotion of wellbeing – Boost your confidence and meet new friends. SOSA will work wonders for your general happiness and wellbeing!
- Fully inclusive – Adaptable for all degrees of abilities and health conditions, aimed at inspiring older adults to be more active
Every routine is broken down into easy-to-learn sections which can be delivered at different speeds and levels of difficulty, providing a safe and effective workout for everyone to enjoy.
If you're passionate about inspiring people to get up dancing, feel confident and enjoy being active – you will LOVE your SOSA Live Instructor Training Day!
Book now on: 01473 345350