Safeguarding & Protecting Children (UK Coaching)
- Suffolk FA
- Contact Name
- Freya Green
- Contact Email
- Contact Telephone
- 01394 444605
- Fri, 15 Feb 2019 (18:30 - 21:30)
- Organised By
- UK Coaching
- Safeguarding and Protecting Children, Suffolk Netball
This workshop will help coaches recognise poor practice and the red flags of abuse, while also prompting a review of your coaching practice to ensure that you provide a positive and enriching experience for all children.
The workshop has been developed in partnership with the NSPCC and CPSU and updated to include content on Anti-radicalisation and Vulnerable Children and Adults.
You will be able to:
- identify and recognise good coaching practice and the implications for your coaching
- explore your values and feelings in relation to child abuse, and recognise their potential impact on your response
- recognise and respond to possible signs of child abusetake appropriate action if concerns about a child arise.
The minimum age for this course is 16. If you are under 18 you will require parental consent to attend. When booking, please notify us if you are under 18 so the correct consent form can be sent to you.
Cancellations and Amendments:
• All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
• The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking as shown below.
28 calendar days or more 100% Refund or attendee amendment
Between 28 and 14 calendar days 50% Refund or attendee amendment
14 days or less No refund or attendee amendment will be given.
GDPR Notice: The personal information you provide will be used in a number of ways: • To process your order • To process your payment via bank/credit card/invoice • To share with the event organiser/tutor for administrative purposes for the event • To record course/activity or event attendance • For statistical analysis • To store information about your booking in our back office secure website system for accounting, sales and statistical analysis purposes.• To photograph the event/course • At the event/course we may take photographs of you. These may contain identifiable photographs of you and may be used in the following ways: • On social media as a record of the event • For future marketing promotion materials to advertise similar events • To be stored as a record of the event If you do not wish to be photographed please notify the event organiser who will record your preference not to be photographed. We will thereby refrain from taking any photographs of you. If you have any questions or queries regarding this please contact Suffolk Sport via email: email@example.com or via phone during office hours: 01394 444605.