Understanding Young Peoples Mental Health: Self Esteem (11/12/17)
- Kesgrave Conference centre and Community Centre
Twelve Acre Approach
- Mon, 11 Dec 2017 (18:30 - 21:30)
Outcomes: by the end of the session participants will
- have thought about how high or low self-esteem impacts on the general well-being of Young People
- have had the opportunity to test out some practical tools and activities for working with young people around self-esteem issues.
The minimum age for this course is 16. If you are under 18 you will require parental consent to attend. When booking, please notify us if you are under 18 so the correct consent form can be sent to you.
Cancellations and Amendments:
• All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing to email@example.com.
• Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
• The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking as shown below.28 calendar days or more 100% Refund or attendee amendment
Between 28 and 14 calendar days 50% Refund or attendee amendment
14 days or less No refund or attendee amendment will be given.