- Are you one of 63,464 people aged 45 or over in Suffolk living with knee osteoarthritis?
- Or 37,883 people aged 45 or over with hip osteoarthritis?
Our ESCAPE-Pain courses are here to help you manage your daily symptoms.
DO YOU SUFFER FROM CHRONIC KNEE OR HIP PAIN AND ARE INACTIVE?
This unique Education & Exercise class is aimed at people with Osteoarthritis**
ESCAPE-pain is a rehabilitation programme for people with chronic hip and knee joint pain. This offer is unique for Suffolk and is a well recognised national programme, run by highly professional ESCAPE-Pain trained instructors.
Health Benefits can include
- Improvement in pain, physical and mental well-being
- Increased self-confidence
- Less reliance on medication
- Can help reduce the need for surgery
"From attending the Escape pain sessions with Sue I have been able to stand up from a chair without holding on to the sides of the chair. Also it's helped talking to others about my condition."
Sheila, aged 66, Beccles
"I'm really glad I enrolled onto the hip pain course. It has helped with my mobility and eased the pain."
Graham, 66, Bungay
We are holding subsidised 6 week (12 session) group courses taking place twice a week in Hadleigh, Ipswich Beccles & Lowestoft & Bury St Edmunds.
To find the next group course in your area please call Suffolk Sport on 01394 444605 during office hours for more information.