Fri, 25 Jan 2019 - Sun, 27 Jan 2019
Thu, 14 Mar 2019 - Thu, 21 Mar 2019
Sat, 27 Apr 2019 - Sun, 28 Apr 2019
Sun, 23 Jun 2019 (07:30 - 15:00)
Wed, 27 Jul 2022 - Sun, 07 Aug 2022
What is Cycling?
The sport has a lot of different disciplines - BMX, Cycle Speedway, Cycle-cross, Mountain Bike, Road and Track Cycling is an excellent form of physical activity for people seeking to improve their fitness and cardiovascular health.
- Increased cardiovascular fitness
- Increased muscle strength and flexibility
- Improved joint mobility
- Decreased stress levels
- Improved posture and coordination
- Strengthened bones
- Decreased body fat levels
- Prevention or management of disease
- Reduced anxiety and depression.
Bikes can be expensive but once you have one you can cycling anywhere and everywhere.
Bike, Helmet, reflective clothing, lights.
- In London 2012, the Great Britain Cycling Team won eight gold medals, two silver medals and two bronze medals which easily placed them at the top of the medal table
- Great Britain Para-cycling Team won eight gold medals, nine silver medals and five bronze medals also at London 2012