To make Suffolk a physically active and successful sporting county through the provision of high-quality opportunities for everyone.
Supporting National Governing Bodies (NGBs) through the delivery of core services and as dictated by locally identified need.
Health and Wellbeing
To contribute to increasing participation & improving health for all sections of the community.
Business and Marketing
To develop and promote Suffolk Sport, its business activities and delivery programmes.
Effective coordination to ensure national, regional & local policy is implemented to meet local community need.
Children and Young People
To support delivery of the sport offer to young people in education & community settings.
To support the development of a high-quality workforce matched to the needs of the county.
Our Values and Principles
The following principles will underpin all the work Suffolk Sport does:
- Promote safe, equitable and inclusive practice
- Operate with integrity, impartiality and openness
- Value individuals and the contribution they make
- Aim to deliver high-quality and value for money services
- Strive for continuous improvement and best practice
- Promote fair play and enjoyment