Please note that entries into this years programme are now closed.
Register your interest
Thank you for your interest in the Great East Swim 2017 Outreach Programme.
If your application is successful* you will be provided with:
· 12 x 45 minute training sessions with an experienced open water instructor at your chosen training venue
· A free 3 month swimming pass to use during the period from April - June
· One/two open water training session
· Free wetsuit hire
· Free entry to the Great East Swim.
The programme is worth over £200 per person, but is available for a one off charge of £30 per person.
* Please ensure that you read the eligibility criteria prior to submitting an expression of interest. This project is targeted at individuals who are currently inactive or suffering from a long term health condition such as type 2 diabetes, Cardiac Rehabilitation or Cancer. This means that if you are currently taking part in sport or physical activity regularly then you may not be suitable for the course.
Good Luck and welcome to the start of your Great East Swim journey