Suffolk Sport Staff
Suffolk Sport currently employ 13 members of staff. The Senior Management Team (SMT) consists of the Director, Operations Manager, 2 Sports Development Managers and the Business Development Manager. This SMT is supported by a dedicated team of motivated sports development officers focussed on either specific projects or sports. The whole of the partnership's staff recieve admin support from the Adminstrative Officer.
- John Clough - Director
- Terry McEntee - Operations Manager
- Tracy Brownlow - Sports and Physical Activity Development Manager
- Vicki Askew - Sports Development Manager, Lead Child Protection Officer.
- Tony Bush - Business Development Manager
- Holly Middleditch - Administrative Support Officer
- Richard Neal - Children and Young People Officer
- Ben Jackson - Sports Development Officer (Sport Unlimited)
- Kathryn James - Sports Development Officer (Projects)
- Joseph Young - Cycle Suffolk Project Co-ordinator
- Henry Tapp - Active Well Being Co-ordinator
- Jeffrey Hoey - Basketball Development Officer
- Simon King - Coaching Development Officer
Below is a picture of the Suffolk Sport team at Suffolk Sports Awards 2012.
Pictured Left to Right: Vicki Askew, John Clough, Tracy Brownlow, Richard Neal, Holly Middleditch, Kathryn James, Tony Bush
Henry Tapp, Ben Jackson and Simon King
Not pictured are Terry McEntee and Jeffrey Hoey.